Delivers the fastest module installation in the solar industry
Both the top and the bottom of east-west beams arrive at the job site with pre-threaded holes.
Only two bolts are required – one at each end.
Module rails are custom-built for each installation, to maximize time savings.
Panel clamps are pre-installed in the OMCO Solar factory, minimizing loose hardware and assuring proper spacing.
Fast and safe module installation:
- All modules are installed from ground level.
- A two-person crew can quickly and safely install modules from under the tracker.
- Each module slides into place and is held in position with tabs, as the next module is installed – no overhead lifting.
- The bottom module slides into place, pushing the upper module up into its final position.
- The bottom module is held in place by another tab at the bottom of the module rail.
- After the module is in place, the lowest clamp on the module rail assembly is tightened from above.
- All other clamps are fastened from below.