Solar Modules Slide and Stay, Speeding Up Installation; Lowest Total Installed Cost for Community Scale/Commercial and Industrial Projects
Omco Solar’s FIELD-FAST™ Slide And Stay Fixed Tilt Mounting System employs pre-assembled components, “no-crane” assembly and a Slide and Stay design that provides a safer, faster and more cost-efficient alternative for many mid-to-small ground mount projects. When the total cost of both materials and labor is recognized, developers have discovered the FIELD-FAST system provides distinct advantages.
Slide and Stay Modules:
- Allows simple, two-person installation that improves safety by utilizing no overhead lifting.
- The rail is designed to hold modules during installation through proprietary, integrated locating/spacing features.
- Engineered tabs allow for improved safety and rapid module installation.
- Emboss on rail ensures optimal orientation for any framed module.
Reverse Clip Install
- Eliminates the need for any lifting equipment, allows all work to be completed at ground level and consolidates tooling requirements.
- Increases speed of installation, improves overall safety and reduces on-site labor needs.
- Raised clamp arrives pre-installed on the rails.
- This process will secure the module and ground the system.
- Set drill to reverse, take up to the bolt and drill to quickly bring down the clamp and secure the module.
Row Pitch Capabilities
- Simplifies installation on uneven terrain
- Maximizes linear articulation
- Utilizes a single-point connection