OMCO Solar Racking University
OMCO Solar is pleased to invite your company to attend a FREE one day hands-on workshop at the OMCO Solar test site in Phoenix, Arizona
Attendees will spend a full day with the OMCO Solar Racking engineers, product managers, manufacturing engineers, and field support personnel while working hands on with the OMCO Racking products. The day also includes a comprehensive tour of OMCO Solar’s Phoenix manufacturing plant and a firsthand look at how this world-class facility has successfully produced over 8 GW of assembled mounting structures for the utility solar industry.
The OMCO Racking University Curriculum
- OMCO Racking System overview
- Parts and components identification and review
- Staging materials and other site logistics
- Order of installation operations and tools required
- Manpower planning for both BOS and module installation
- Tolerances and field adjustments review
- Hands-on installation exercises with support from our engineers
- Time studies and assembly rate estimates while YOU install a demo system from the ground up – complete with actual solar modules
Companies that complete an OMCO Racking University event will be recognized as an OMCO Recommended Partner in each OMCO project bid and recognized on the OMCO Solar website.
Call now or contact us at to schedule your free OMCO Racking University program.